Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

What should I look for in hiring an attorney to represent me in my Florida cruise ship accident case?

Video Transcription: 

Maritime law, and particularly the Jones Act if you’re a crew member, are very specialized areas of practice. Not many people understand the nuances of the application of the general maritime law to an injury claim. It is important that you research and hire an attorney that is experienced and knowledgeable in the area of general maritime law.

Share This Page:

Contact the Law Offices of Michael F. Guilford, P.A. for a free initial consultation with Michael Guilford. Flexible appointment times are available. If you can't come to us, we will come to you. Call toll free 866-473-2636 or describe your injuries in an email.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation