Miami Maritime & Admiralty Lawyer
Financial Compensation For Serious Injuries And Death
Maritime and admiralty injury cases are the focus of my firm. Most of our cases occur along the Atlantic and Gulf coasts, but our clients — passengers and crew members who suffered serious injuries — hail from every state and every nation. Contact our experienced Miami maritime & admiralty lawyer today, we can help.
Florida Admiralty & Maritime Law
Trust your admiralty and maritime case to the skilled lawyer at the Law Offices of Michael F. Guilford, P.A. Listed below are a few of the types of matters which I confidently handle. To discuss any of these, or other, admiralty- and maritime-related issues with me, contact a lawyer at Law Offices of Michael F. Guilford, P.A., today.
- Passenger Claims – I handle a range of claims involving the injuries passengers sustain while aboard a cruise ship. These cases include slip-and-fall accidents, dram shop liability, falling objects, shore excursion accidents, and tender operation accidents.
- Seamen/Crew Claims – Injury, death, maintenance and cure, and wage claims made by crew members often fall under the jurisdiction of The Jones Act and General Maritime Law of the United States. I am fully versed in the language of these seaman’s rights and remedies and can effectively communicate their details and effects to our clients.
- Cruise Ship Assault/Sexual Assault – I strive to provide thorough representation for individuals that have experienced a physical or sexual assault aboard a cruise ship. It is often possible to seek a claim against both the cruise ship company and/or the individual.
- Yacht Crew Accidents – Yacht crews are entitled to the same protections as other seamen. I can help you seek action against the owner of the yacht to ensure that your injuries are compensated and/or your wages are paid according to guidelines set forth by The Jones Act and General Maritime Law of the United States.
- Recreational Boating Injuries – Whether you were injured by a boat or Jet Ski, our firm can assist you in pursuing compensation for the injuries you suffered from the owner/operator of the vessel or the rental company.
I also handle specific admiralty and maritime cases that include elements of catastrophic injuries or wrongful death.
To learn more about your rights and options, contact the offices of attorney Michael F. Guilford. You can discuss your case in a free initial consultation with a member of our firm. Flexible appointment times are available along with home and hospital visits, in the event that your injuries prevent travel to our office. Call 866-473-2636.
We Don’t Waste Your Time
We are not a high-volume law firm. Michael Guilford selects cases where he can do the most good. We never lead clients on or raise false hopes. The approach is always straightforward and personal, cost-effective and geared toward a single objective — winning for you. Contact our effective Miami maritime & admiralty lawyer today, we have years of experience helping all types of clients.