Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Navigating a course to justice

Schedule a Free
Miami Maritime & Boat Injury Lawyer > Video FAQS > Should I give a statement to an adjuster if I have a maritime injury?

Should I give a statement to an adjuster if I have a maritime injury?

Video Transcription: 

I always advise against giving a statement to an adjuster after an injury unless you have already obtained counsel or at least had the opportunity to discuss your claim with counsel. You have to remember an adjuster or other claims representative who calls you and ask to take your statement over the phone is not your friend. They will be asking you questions in a way to hopefully provide a defense for their client, which is the boat owner or the cruise line.

Share This Page:
  • American Association for Justice
  • Florida Justice Association
  • Bar Register Preeminent Lawyers
  • American Association for Justice

It's Your Time To Win

Contact the Law Offices of Michael F. Guilford, P.A. for a free initial consultation with Michael Guilford. Flexible appointment times are available. If you can't come to us, we will come to you. Call toll free 866-473-2636 or describe your injuries in an email.

I have read the disclaimer.

Captcha Image

Michael F. Guilford, P.A.

Courthouse Tower, Suite 750
44 West Flagler St.
Miami, FL 33130

Toll Free: 866-473-2636
Phone: 305-539-1999
Fax: 305-539-1998