Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

Will I have to pay back my health insurance provider if I recover damages in a Florida cruise ship accident case?

Video Transcription: 

The answer to that question is more likely yes than no. Most health insurance providers have a clause in the insurance contract which provides that they have a lien against any recovery you get against a third person for injuries caused by that person. However, what normally takes place is that once we have a recovery on your behalf, then we will contact your insurance company and negotiate a reduction in the amount of their lien.

Share This Page:

Contact the Law Offices of Michael F. Guilford, P.A. for a free initial consultation with Michael Guilford. Flexible appointment times are available. If you can't come to us, we will come to you. Call toll free 866-473-2636 or describe your injuries in an email.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation