Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

Where can I file my lawsuit against the cruise line for my cruise ship injury?

Video Transcription: 

The sooner, the better. The faster you contact an attorney, the faster we can find witnesses to your accident, we can talk with your physicians, we can get you to physicians if you need to see somebody that you’re not currently seeing. So that we’re able to put together the best case to get you the best possible result.

Share This Page:

Contact the Law Offices of Michael F. Guilford, P.A. for a free initial consultation with Michael Guilford. Flexible appointment times are available. If you can't come to us, we will come to you. Call toll free 866-473-2636 or describe your injuries in an email.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation