Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu

How quickly should I contact an attorney in a Florida cruise ship accident case?

Video Transcription: 

As fast as you can. The sooner you contact an attorney the better we are able to marshal the facts. Put the facts together to put the best case forward for you. We can work with your doctors to get reports, X-ray films as well as find and interview witnesses because you’d be surprised how much people forget as time passes. As soon as you realize you’re injured and that you need to put forth a claim contact a lawyer.

Share This Page:

Contact the Law Offices of Michael F. Guilford, P.A. for a free initial consultation with Michael Guilford. Flexible appointment times are available. If you can't come to us, we will come to you. Call toll free 866-473-2636 or describe your injuries in an email.

By submitting this form I acknowledge that form submissions via this website do not create an attorney-client relationship, and any information I send is not protected by attorney-client privilege.

Skip footer and go back to main navigation